- 1 (8-oz) can artichoke hearts (not marinated)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, stemmed, seeded, and diced
- Sourdough or French bread (optional, for serving)
- Crackers (optional, for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Pour the dip into a shallow baking dish and bake for 30–45 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Serve the dip warm, with torn up pieces of sourdough or French bread, or with crackers.
Recipe provided by Jill Bauer.