Bronze Black Spinel Initial Station Bracelet by Bronzo Italia
A to Z. 6-3/4" Fit, 7-1/4" Fit, or 8" Fit.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- White-colored bronze
- Total black spinel gemstone weight is approximately 1.90 carat
- Curb link chain bracelet; highly polished station with pave-set, round black spinel; black rhodium accents the spinel; block letter initial on one side of the station; nickel-free, tarnish-resistant
- Large, polished lobster claw clasp
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- 6-3/4" Fit: measures approximately 7"L x 1/2"W
- 7-1/4" Fit: measures approximately 7-1/2"L x 1/2"W
- 8" Fit: measures approximately 8"L x 1/2"W
- Made in Italy
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.