Brazilian Alexandrite and Diamond Ring 14K Gold 0.40 cttw
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- 14K yellow gold
- Total Alexandrite weight is approximately 0.40 carat
- Total diamond weight is about 1/5 carat; diamond weights are minimum weights
- Prong-set, oval Brazilian Alexandrite gemstone at center surrounded by halo of bead-set, round, white diamonds; split shank with bead-set, round, white diamonds on each side and bead-set, round Alexandrite gemstones at middle; white rhodium plating on diamond area, black rhodium plating on Alexandrite areas
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 1/4"L x 3/4"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.