Stream Internet services, flip to your favorite FM station, pop in that new CD--no matter what the source, soak in superior sound with the Bose(R) Wave(R) SoundTouch IV Wireless Music System.
What you want, when you want it. The dual-tapered Waveguide speaker technology provides room-filling, robust sound in your living room, kitchen, bedroom, or anywhere. And with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology, this versatile system fits in with your other go-to gadgets in just a few simple steps. Plus, you get plenty of other fun features--infrared remote control, advanced AM/FM radio tuner, dual independent alarms--to round out this dynamic device. From Bose.
Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Use of Bluetooth technology may require software and accessories.
Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries.
- Includes Bose Wave(R) SoundTouch IV music system, pedestal, AC adapter, USB cable, infrared credit card-style remote control with lithium-ion battery, and demonstration CD
- Dual-tapered Waveguide speaker technology
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Integrated touch top control
- Slot-loading CD player: plays MP3, CD, CD-R/-RW
- AM/FM radio tuner: 12 station presets; radio text data decoding for FM broadcasts
- Dual independent alarms with continuous display of wake-up time
- Wake to radio, CD, or buzzer
- Adjustable sleep timer
- Automatic nighttime display dimming
- Adjustable display brightness
- Dual time-display modes: standard 12-hour or 24-hour military time
- Backup memory system: clock time, radio presets, and other settings stored up to 48 hours during power outage
- USB, ethernet ports
- Auxiliary input jack
- Headphone output jack
- Ships in Bose retail box
- Measures approximately 5-5/8"H x 14-5/8"W x 8-5/8"D
- UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Tune in to QVC for Bose Sound Innovations
Wednesday, March 29, 2017 from 10 – 11 p.m. ET