Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Smoky Eye 5-Piece Collection
Who is it for: The woman who wants the right products and tools to create different versions of the smoky eye for various occasions.
Why is it different: Creating a smoky eye can be confusing and intimidating, so Bobbi designed this kit to offer everything you need--from base shade to mascara--to achieve the perfect look. Not only that, it also gives options for different versions of the smoky eye.
How do I use it: Use the eye shadow brush to apply Ivory eye shadow all over the lid, from the lash line to the brow bone. The base shade will create a smooth surface for the darker shades to blend more easily. Apply a slightly darker shadow--try Sterling Shimmer Wash or Steel Eye Shadow--on the lower lid, from the lash line up to the crease. Layer a deeper shade from the same color family directly over it--try Black Charcoal Metallic Eye Shadow--and blend well.
Bobbi recommends double-lining eyes for the smokiest effect. Start with Black Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner applied with the ultra-fine eyeliner brush, then layer Charcoal eye shadow directly over it. If you want, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners of the eyes. Finish with at least two coats of Lash Glamour Mascara to complete the look.
Tip: Bobbi recommends doing a smoky eye first, and then the rest of the face to allow for any shadow fall-out clean-up.
From Bobbi Brown.
- 0.25-oz Matte Eye Shadow in Ivory
- 0.25-oz Matte Eye Shadow in Steel, a dark brownish gray
- 0.25-oz Matte Eye Shadow in Charcoal, a deep gray
- 0.25-oz Shimmer Eye Shadow in Sterling, a medium silver-blue
- 0.25-oz Metallic Eye Shadow in Black Charcoal, a blackish gray
- 0.01-oz Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink, a jet black
- 0.24-oz Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara in Black
- Dual-ended eye shadow/eyeliner brush
- Ultra-fine eyeliner brush
- Made in Belgium/Canada/China/USA