Equal parts opulent and down-to-earth, these handcrafted checkerboard earrings radiate brilliant shine generated by lustrous 10K yellow gold and pink princess-cut Helenite stones. 12K rose and green gold grape leaves enhance the design's angular look, while durable 14K yellow-gold filled findings create dynamic movement. From Black Hills Gold.
Pink Helenite is man-made from rock gathered from an eruption of Mt. St. Helens, contains elements of manganese, selenium oxide, and antimony, and has a rich, rosy hue.
- 10K yellow gold, 12K rose gold, 12K green gold, 14K yellow gold fill
- Gemstone weight is not given for Pink Helenite
- Handcrafted in South Dakota
- 14K yellow gold filled clip findings, for non-pierced ears
- Measures approximately 1-1/8"L x 5/8"W
- Lifetime Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Designed and crafted in the USA