Class is in session with this Barbie science kit. Explore simple science and engineering concepts with your child, using over 120 pieces to create seven models, including a spinning closet, jewelry holder, and greenhouse. Design and dye science-inspired dresses using leaf-printing, chromatography, and origami, alongside your choice of a Barbie or Nikki doll. From Thames & Kosmos.
- Includes 120 pieces, 32-page storybook/manual, and choice of Barbie or Nikki doll
- Build seven models, including spinning dress rack, jewelry holder, and rotating dress design platform
- Conduct more than 10 science and art experiments
- Compatible with Barbie Dreamhouse (not included)
- Ages 4 to 8; warning: small parts choking hazard; not for children under 3
- 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty