Breathtaking intricacy. Sure to be a special piece in your collection, this sterling silver Quan Yin ring from Barbara Bixby boasts a carved doublet of crystal quartz and pink mother-of-pearl, in addition to a marquise-shaped rhodolite in a milgrain bezel setting. Quan Yin wears dangle earrings of greenish-blue turquoise beads and an openwork headpiece with abalone shell and a signature 18K rose gold matte-finished flower. From Barbara Bixby.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver, 18K rose gold
- Rhodolite is used as an accent only; gemstone weight is not given for opaque gemstones
- Quan Yin design is a carved doublet of crystal quartz and pink mother-of-pearl, wearing dangle earrings of greenish-blue turquoise beads and a marquise-shaped rhodolite in a milgrain bezel setting on the forehead; intricate openwork headpiece with abalone shell and signature 18K rose gold, matte-finish flower; zigzag motifs and beaded accents; tapered shank; oxidized finish
- Standard fit; sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Measures approximately 1-1/2"L x 1-1/2"W