Barbara Bixby Sterling/18K Gemstone Om Large Cuff Bracelet
A Note from the Designer
"My first limited-edition piece for my couture line was an Om, the symbol for the cosmic vibration. The bottom curve of the Om represents the material world (waking state), and the top curve, our deep sleep state. The point where they converge signifies our dreams. I have pavéd this part of the Om with London blue topaz because of its harmonizing energy for the body, mind, and spirit. Where there's usually a point representing absolute consciousness, I've used my signature flower in pink garnet. The stylized lotus represents our quest for enlightenment, and garnet helps us radiate and receive love. I added a black pearl to this design because I love the way it dangles slightly on the hand."
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 1.50 carats
- Cultured freshwater pearl measures approximately 9.0mm
- Round London blue topaz gemstones, bead-set in a black rhodium-plated Om design; round bezel-set Brazilian garnet floral cluster; round bezel-set white topaz; semi-round cultured freshwater pearl drop
- Zigzag, bead, and 18K yellow gold details; scrolled ends; oxidized finish
- Stainless steel hinge
- Large size, snug fit; measures approximately 1-1/4"W
- Made in China