Barbara Bixby Sterling Silver & 18K Gold Gemstone Flower Ring
According to Barbara, "the way we present ourselves is an expression of our greatest work of art, the soul." As such, this intricate ring symbolizes multiple layers of beauty, color, and light from every angle. From the three-dimensional sterling silver to the distinctive gemstones and 18K gold accents, each and every detail is done in Barbara's signature style. Wear it as a brilliant pop of color with a more subdued outfit or as the perfect complement to a fun, vibrant ensemble. No matter how you choose to wear it, this is one unforgettable piece of designer jewelry that you will cherish for years to come.
From Barbara Bixby.
- Sterling silver, 18K gold
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Peridot 1.25 carats; Garnet/Blue Topaz/White Topaz 1.40 carats; Citrine/Iolite 1.00 carat
- White topaz is used as an accent only
- Four oval, prong-set gemstones and one round, bezel-set white topaz arranged in a flower design; signature 18K yellow gold flowers accent the shoulder zigzag; beaded texture, highly polished fleur-de-lis details; oxidized finish
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Measures approximately 3/4"L x 3/4"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.