Barbara Bixby Sterling 1.50 cttw Gemstone Eastern Chain Bangle Bracelet
- Sterling silver, 18K gold
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Citrine/Iolite 1.50 carats; Blue Topaz/Peridot/Rhodolite Garnet 2.00 carats
- Polished chain with an oxidized bead motif on top and stations of bezel-set, round gemstones with an 18K yellow gold center, accented with a bezel-set round white topaz gemstone
- No clasp
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 3/8"W at flower station
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 3/8"W at flower station
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 3/8"W at flower station
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.