Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Rhodolite & Sapphire Cross Cuff Bracelet
- Sterling silver, 18K rose gold
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 1.20 carats
- Cross design; round, prong-set sapphire at center with prong-set white topaz at the setting's four corners; pear shaped, pave-set rhodolite garnets in black rhodium plating on cross; marquise-shaped rhodolite garnet below with two round, bead-set white topaz gemstones; 18K rose gold accents; zigzag, bead, and scroll motifs; oxidized finish
- Side hinge closure
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/8"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/8"W
- Large: 8" Fit ; measures approximately 1-1/8"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.