Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Multi-Gemstone Heart & Skull Key Enhancer
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
A Note from the Designer
Flames represent the fire of eternal love and the immortality of the soul. They're represented here in pavé pink garnet—a stone of love, compassion, and joy. I used 18K rose gold to symbolize the triumph of the spirit over matter. Amazonite is said to awaken compassion and create peace. I've added the skull, which is another symbol of eternity, as well as a beautifully carved section of mother-of-pearl to signify truth and purity.
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total garnet weight is approximately 0.35 carat; gemstone weight is not given for opaque gemstones
- Heart doublet made up of bezel-set crystal quartz top and amazonite backing; vine design overlay; matte-finish, 18K yellow gold flower; zigzag and bead design border; oxidized; pave set garnets above heart and on key; carved white mother-of-pearl with skull head and a signature 18K yellow gold flower
- Snap hinge bail with safety catch accommodates most chains
- Measures approximately 2-1/2"L x 3/4"W
- Made in China
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.