Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Multi-Gemstone Dragonfly Enhancer
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
Blue Topaz or Citrine.
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Blue Topaz 1.20 carats; Citrine 0.55 carats; gemstone weight is not given for cabochons
- Openwork and oxidized dragonfly; round, white topaz; beaded and zigzag motifs
- Blue Topaz: oval, prong-set blue topaz with marquise-shaped amethyst cabochon; satin-finished 18K yellow gold flower and tail
- Citrine: faceted, pear-shaped, bar- and chevron-set citrine gemstones; satin-finished 18K yellow gold leaves
- Snap hinge bail with safety catch accommodates most chains
- Including bail, measures approximately 1-5/8"L x 1-1/2"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.