Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Multi-Gemstone Butterfly Cuff
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total garnet and London blue topaz gemstone weight is approximately 1.05 carats; gemstone weight is not given for opaque gemstone
- Oval green cabochon triplet with white mother-of-pearl base, green cement center, and crystal quartz top; branch and butterfly overlay design; 18K gold butterfly bodies with white mother-of-pearl and London blue topaz wings; garnet leaves
- Side hinged closure
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/4"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/4"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/4"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.