Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Gemstone Quan Yin Enhancer
"I've always found myself drawn to this beautiful and comforting goddess symbol. We have several depictions of Quan Yin in our home and garden. She's often described as the Goddess of Compassion, and in Buddhism, she's associated with Karuna, which describes an empathy and ability to relate to others so deep, that it's equated with a cry of sorrow. I believe that true empathy has become much too rare, and that the more we aspire to this trait, the better the human condition will become."
- Sterling silver, 18K rose gold
- Rhodolite is used as accent only; gemstone weight is not given for opaque gemstones
- Quan Yin design; carved doublet with crystal quartz and pink mother-of-pearl backing; dangle earrings with greenish-blue turquoise beads; marquise rhodolite on forehead with milgrain bezel; openwork headpiece with abalone shell and 18K rose gold flower; zigzag and bead motifs on bail; oxidized finish
- Snap hinge bail with figure eight safety catch accommodates most chains
- Including bail, measures approximately 2"L x 1-1/8"W
- Made in China