Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Fluorite & Garnet Solitaire Ring
About the Design
"I thought it would be fun to create a ring that reminds us to make good choices, especially in matters of the heart. Fluorite is known as the "genius stone" and has been used for hundreds of years in Egypt and China for jewelry and statue carvings. It's said that fluorite increases our concentration and gives us power in decision making."
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 11.20 carats
- Prong-set, oval green fluorite gemstone at center with 18K yellow gold flowers on either side; split shoulder with bead-set, round garnet with beaded and textured design; polished back; oxidized finish
- Standard fit; sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Measures approximately 3/4"L x 3/4"W