Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Crescent Moon Gemstone Earrings
White or Black.
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 0.75 carat
- Mother-of-pearl with prong-set rhodolite set in black rhodium plating; black onyx teardrop dangles from moon; 18K rose gold satin star with black sapphire accent; oxidized finish
- Left and right design
- Detailed shepherd's hooks with clear stoppers and 18K yellow gold satin flower, for pierced ears only
- Measures approximately 2"L x 1"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.