Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Citrine & Garnet Flower Cuff Bracelet
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Small 1.55 carats; Average 1.65 carats; Large 1.70 carats
- Openwork, interlaced cuff design; center flower with prong-set citrine and white topaz accent in a textured bezel; prong-set rhodolite in black rhodium plating with textured sections; flower accent at either end; oxidized finish
- Hinged opening
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 5/8"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 5/8"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 5/8"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.