Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Carved Mother-of-Pearl Buddha Charm
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
A Note from the Designer
"My Buddha is one of my most beloved pieces. He's incredibly detailed when reinterpreted as a mini pendant. I added a blue topaz gemstone flower to the Buddha's headdress to complement his energy and to symbolize compassion, love, and harmony. You can wear him alone, with any of the other charms in my collection or with enhancers like the Hamsa, Om, etc."
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total blue topaz weight is approximately 0.10 carat; gemstone weight is not given for mother-of-pearl
- Carved, fancy white mother-of-pearl Buddha face with beaded sterling silver hat with round, faceted London blue topaz in flower design; one satin-finish 18K yellow gold hoop dangles from sterling silver earlobe; oxidized finish
- Snap bail with figure-eight safety catch; beaded and zigzag detail
- Measures approximately 1-1/4"L x 5/8"W
- Made in China