Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Carved Gemstone Skull Ring
Abalone Doublet, Pink Mother-of-Pearl Doublet, or Turquoise Doublet.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Gemstones are used as accents only; gemstone weight is not given for doublet
- Fancy-cut skull design of a gemstone and rock crystal quartz doublet; prong-set, round gemstones and 18K yellow gold accents in a flower shape on the forehead; highly polished leaf design along shank with two 18K yellow gold leaves; oxidized finish
- Abalone Doublet: abalone and rock crystal doublet; rhodolite gemstones
- Pink Mother-of-Pearl Doublet: pink mother-of-pearl and rock crystal doublet; rose quartz and iolite gemstones
- Turquoise: turquoise and rock crystal doublet; citrine gemstones
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Measures approximately 3/4"L x 7/8"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.