Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Abalone & Lemon Quartz Doublet Snake Ring
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 0.95 carat
- Gemstone weight is not given for doublet
- Oval, prong-set doublet with a lemon quartz top and abalone shell back; 18K signature flowers on either side of doublet with bead-set white topaz in center; wraparound snake motif with prong-set round rhodolites and bead-set round black sapphires in each snake head; 18K leaves on side; scroll, bead, and open loop motifs; oxidized finish
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Measures approximately 1"L x 7/8"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.