Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K 1.30 cttw CitrineEarrings
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total citrine weight is approximately 1.30 carats
- Cultured freshwater pearl measures approximately 5.0mm
- Bead and scroll design top; 18K yellow gold flower and a pear-shaped faceted citrine gemstone surrounded by intricate scroll and bead designs with 18K yellow gold beaded accents on each side; round, white cultured freshwater pearl at the bottom; oxidized finish
- Posts and clutches, for pierced ears only
- Measures approximately 1-1/2"L x 5/8"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.