Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K 0.90 ct Pave Apatite Cuff
A Note from the Designer
"I have a long-standing love affair with the lotus. It's considered one of the most important symbols in Eastern art because it represents spiritual enlightenment. I've used my signature 18K gold stylized lotus here, but I'm also introducing a carving inspired by the lotus petal to complement it. This new motif features a hand-brushed finish on sterling silver, creating an elegant look when it mixes with the carving and oxidation."
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total apatite gemstone weight is approximately 0.90 carat
- Round apatite gemstones set in black rhodium-plated prongs with zigzag and bead details on either side; brushed sterling silver lotus design throughout; 18K yellow gold signature flower accents
- Stainless steel hinge opening
- Traditional fit; measures approximately 1/4"W
- Made in China
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.