Barbara Bixby Steel/18K Mother-of-Pearl & Gemstone Skull Watc
Ivory, Brown, or Black.
- Stainless steel, and 18K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Citrine 2.30 carats; Blue Topaz 3.30 carats; Garnet 3.0 carats
- Stainless steel caseback; pave gemstones along bezel
- Mother-of-pearl face with a carved skull and an 18K yellow gold flower; goldtone hour, minute, and second hands
- Steel flowers and floral-embossed leather strap; signature details
- Ivory: blue topaz gemstones along bezel; white mother-of-pearl dial
- Brown: citrine gemstones along bezel; golden mother-of-pearl dial
- Black: garnet gemstones along bezel; black mother-of-pearl dial
- Japanese movement
- Water resistant up to 3 ATM
- Adjusts from small to large
- Approximate measurements: Strap 9"L x 5/8"W; Case 1-3/8"L x 3-1/8"W
- 3-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.