Baked HoneyBell and Hazelnut Chicken Breasts
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 Honeybell, juiced
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup toasted hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 1 Honeybell, zested
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine the egg and the juice from half a HoneyBell (enjoy the other half in a glass!). Combine the breadcrumbs, hazelnuts, Honeybell zest, salt and pepper.
- Lightly dredge each chicken breast in the flour, then dip into the egg mixture, and then coat the chicken breasts with the breadcrumb mixture. Place the coated chicken breasts on a cookie sheet.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 20–25 minutes or until the chicken is firm and the juices run clear.
You could even cut this chicken up and toss it into the salad above!