- 2 (10-oz) bags frozen gnocchi
- 1/2 lb bacon, diced
- 1 cup medium diced onion
- 1 (16-oz) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (9-oz) package precooked chicken breast, medium diced
- 1/2 lb Fontina cheese, shredded and divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Bring 2 quarts of salted water to a boil in a large, oven-safe skillet. Add the gnocchi and stir. Return to a boil and cook until all the gnocchi has risen to the surface, about 3–5 minutes. Drain the gnocchi in a colander and rinse with cold water. Rinse the skillet with water and wipe dry.
- Heat the skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and sauté until browned. Remove about half of the bacon fat with a spoon. Add the onion to the skillet and sauté until translucent. Stir in the Alfredo sauce, peas, chicken, half the Fontina, Parmesan, black pepper, and gnocchi. Top with the rest of the Fontina and Mozzarella. Bake for 45 minutes, or until bubbly and brown.
This recipe is prepared with the Cook's Essentials® 18-Piece Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set with Dupont Nonstick (K41304).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.