- 5 slices white bread, cut into cubes
- 9 eggs
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 5 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a bowl, whisk eggs. Add onion, bacon, cheese, scallion, salt, and pepper. Fold bread cubes into egg mixture and pour into Rangemate.
- Place cover on and microwave at full power for 4 minutes. Set microwave to 50% power and cook for an additional 8 minutes. Serve immediately.
Recipe provided by Rangemate.