Avocado & Banana Chocolate Pudding
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-1/2 bananas, peeled
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- Place all ingredients into container in order listed and secure lid.
- Select variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to variable 10, then to high.
- Blend for 25–30 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades. You may need to stop machine and scrape down the sides of the container with a spatula.
- Transfer to dessert bowls and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Recipe provided by Jan Muller.