You didn't start the fire, but you can certainly enjoy its burning beauty! Done in 14K yellow gold, this ring showcases multiple rows of pear-shaped fire opal prong set in an east/west direction. Adding to the dazzle, white diamonds are pave set in rhodium plating.
Original item is J335666
. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- 14K yellow gold
- Total fire opal weight is approximately 2.00 carats
- Total diamond weight is approximately 1/10 carat; diamond weights are minimum weights
- Multiple rows of prong-set, pear-shaped fire opal in east/west direction, with pave-set, white diamonds; rhodium plating accents diamond settings
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 3/4"L x 3/4"W