More than meets the moccasin. These Vionic leather moccasins may look like the slip-ons you know and love, but once your foot feels the support of the orthotic footbed with Orthaheel technology, you'll know your feet are in for a lot more. From Vionic.
See A257434. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- Style: Anchor
- Italian-inspired silhouette, moderate coverage across the vamp, leather lacing woven into the topline, and fixed bow detail on the vamp
- Flexible outsole
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, helping reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical, removable, microfiber orthotic footbed with Orthaheel technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
- Recommended by Dr Andrew Weil
- Approximately 1/4"H heel
- Fit: true to size
- Medium whole and half sizes 5, 6 thru 10, 11
- Leather upper/lining; man-made balance