Ditch the dime-store flip-flops that don't do your feet justice. These leather and mesh thong sandals not only raise your style quotient, but their podiatrist-designed footbed helps stabilize, support, and realign feet to keep you going strong. From Orthaheel.
The Tide II design uses the same Orthaheel technology as the original Tide sandal, combined with updated leather trim and tread.
Original item is A286388. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- Style: Tide II
- Toe post, webbing and leather combo
- Padded lining
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, helping reduce stress on feet, ankles, knees
- Durable outsole with tread; good traction on various surfaces
- Orthaheel technology; updated leather trim and tread
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed; Orthaheel technology; deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, realign feet back natural position while wearing
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
- Recommended by Dr Andrew Weil
- Approximately 1-1/4"H heel
- Bottom construction: Tide
- Fit: true to size
- Medium whole sizes 5 thru 12
- Half sizes should size down
- Recommended for wearing just a few hours at a time for the first few days
- Leather/textile upper; textile/man-made lining/balance
- Wipe with damp cloth, air dry