The "ship of dreams" lives on in our hearts. Inspired by authentic artifacts recovered from the RMS Titanic, this sterling silver curb chain bracelet honors the past with five charms that secure with lobster claw clasps. The charms include a 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver boarding pass, flag, and key; an enamel captain's hat; and a sterling silver white star with round white topaz gemstones--all symbols of a tragic event that will never be forgotten. From the Titanic Collection.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
Original item is J268066. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- Sterling silver, 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Total white topaz weight is approximately 0.40 carat
- Curb chain; 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver boarding pass, flag, and key charms; enamel captain's hat charm; sterling silver white star charm with round, prong-set white topaz gemstones; highly polished
- Collection is inspired by authentic artifacts recovered from the RMS Titanic
- Lobster claw clasp
- Standard fit; measures approximately 7"L x 1-3/8"W
- Made in China