Absolutely stunning. Inspired by earrings given to Elizabeth Taylor by Mike Todd, this polished pair dangles with variously sized round, clear simulated diamonds bead-set into an ornate chandelier drop with three teardrops at the bottom. From the Elizabeth Taylor Jewelry Collection.
Original item is J319823. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- Silvertone-plated brass
- Total simulated diamond weight is approximately 12.40 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Variously sized round, clear simulated diamonds, bead-set in chandelier design; three teardrops at bottom; polished finish
- Pierced: stainless steel posts with omega backs, for pierced ears only
- Clip-On: clip-ons with omega backs, for non-pierced ears
- Measures approximately 2-1/2"L x 1-1/8"W