Big news! This button-front big shirt from Susan Graver is fabricated of her soft and stretchy signature peachskin. It also boasts classic details that include a pointed collar, two front patch pockets, and button-cuff sleeves that convert to roll-tabs. Any time you need a shirt to wear over, under, in between, or all by its pretty self--this is the shirt you should reach for. From Susan Graver.
Original item is A271652. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- Fabrication: stretch peachskin
- Features: pointed collar, button-front closure, two front chest patch pockets, long sleeves, two-button cuff sleeves that convert to roll-tab sleeves, straight hem with side slits, back yoke with pleat detail
- Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
- Length: missy length 27-5/8" to 28-7/8"; plus length 29-3/4" to 31-3/4"
- Content: 97% polyester/3% spandex
- Care: machine wash, tumble dry
Tune in to QVC for Susan Graver Style
Sunday, July 9, 2017 from 8 – 9 a.m. ET