Style meets simplicity. Combining fashionable details and incredible ease of wear and care, this cardigan and tank set from Susan Graver is a wardrobe essential to span the seasons.
Two key pieces. With its fluid drape and playful ruching at the sleeves, the Liquid Knit(R) open front cardigan is on-trend--without trying too hard. The coordinated solid tank, detailed with feminine shirring at the neckline, layers beautifully underneath for an easy, elegant look. Wear the pieces together, or try them separately with other items in your wardrobe. They're perfectly versatile for mixing and matching.
Fabulously fuss-free. The Liquid Knit(R) fabric isn't just beautiful and comfortable, it's also super easy to care for. Just throw it in the washer and dryer--no dry cleaning needed. Not too heavy or light, it's the perfect weight to wear now and transition through the seasons. So easy and effortless, this is a set you'll reach for year-round. And it's an incredible value, too--you might be tempted to have more than one color in your closet!
From Susan Graver.
See A209919. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- Includes cardigan and tank
- Cardigan: 3/4 length ruched sleeves, open cascading front
- Tank: scoop neckline with shirring, straight bottom hem
- XXS(00-0), XS(2-4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20), 1X(18W-20W), 2X(22W-24W), 3X(26W-28W)
- Cardigan: semi-fitted; length measurements XXS 24", XS 26-1/2", S 27", M 27-1/2", L 28", XL 28-1/2", 1X 29", 2X 29-1/2", 3X 30"
- Tank: semi-fitted; length measurements XXS 24", XS 24-1/2", S 25", M 25-1/2", L 26", XL 26-1/2", 1X 27", 2X 27-1/2", 3X 28"
- 92% polyester/8% spandex or 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in China/Philippines/USA of imported fabric
Tune in to QVC for Susan Graver Style
Sunday, December 11, 2016 from 6 – 8 a.m. ET
and Friday, December 16, 2016 from 6 – 7 a.m. ET
and Thursday, December 22, 2016 from 7 – 8 p.m. ET
and Friday, December 23, 2016 from 1 – 2 a.m. ET