Stacked with style. These Smithsonian Spanish Inquisition chandelier earrings are layered with oval simulated emerald cabochons set in a horizontal direction and cascading from arcs with pave-set simulated diamonds and channel-set straight baguette simulated diamonds.
Original item is J265165. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- Total simulated emerald weight is approximately 8.20 carats
- Total simulated diamond weight is approximately 4.20 carats
- Horizontal-set oval simulated emerald cabochons; pave-set simulated diamonds; channel-set straight baguette simulated diamonds
- Post and clutch, for pierced ears only
- Measures approximately 2-3/4"L x 3/4"W
- Made in China