For the mother-of-pearl girls out there. Judith Ripka brings a gorgeous 14K gold-clad sterling silver ring. It showcases a doublet consisting of a rock-crystal quartz top and a white mother-of-pearl base. Sparkling, round, bead-set Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds radiate from the frame. From Judith Ripka.
See J293881. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for doublets
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 4/10 carat
- Prong-and-bezel-set, faceted and round doublet that consists of a rock crystal quartz top on a white mother-of-pearl base; surrounded by bead-set, round Diamonique simulated diamonds; cluster of bead-set, round Diamonique simulated diamonds accent at top and bottom; angled berge texture along sides and down the tapered shank; highly polished bottom
- Measures approximately 1-1/8"L x 1"W
Tune in to QVC for Judith Ripka Jewelry
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 4 – 6 p.m. ET