Awe-inspiring artistry. Intricate details elevate this sterling silver elephant cuff from JAI. The headdress is embellished with 14K yellow gold teardrop shapes and prong-set, round garnets enliven the eyes. This symbol of good luck is sure to bring you happiness for many years to come. From JAI.
Original item is J321738. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- From the Elephant Collection
- Sterling silver
- Garnets are used as accents only
- Elephant head at center with 14K yellow gold teardrop shapes as a headdress; prong-set, round garnet eyes; banana leaf design runs down each side of the tapered cuff; polished; oxidized finish
- Hinged opening
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 3/4"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 3/4"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 3/4"W