Don't miss this rare opportunity. Straight from the Honora Private Reserve, this breathtaking Ming bracelet is truly a sight to behold. Luxurious Ming cultured freshwater pearls in a graduated pattern form a shimmering display of metallic pink, purple, and copper shades--alternating with highly polished round bronze beads--to create this classically beautiful piece.
Reminiscent of South Sea-sized pearls, these large cultured freshwater pearls are organic in shape and have a natural iridescence that catches the eye. This gorgeous bracelet seamlessly transforms any laid-back look into a modern, sophisticated ensemble--you'll reach for its casual elegance whether you're sporting a glowing, sun-tanned sheen for summer or want to complement a rich color palette for fall and winter.
Best of all? It's offered at an amazing price. Treat yourself to its upscale chic style--you'll only look like a million bucks!
From the Honora Private Reserve Collection.
Original item is J292170. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- From the Private Reserve Collection
- Ming cultured freshwater pearls measure approximately 10.5mm to 12.0mm
- Single strand bracelet; graduated pattern of Ming cultured freshwater pearls in shades of metallic pink, purple, and copper colors, alternating with highly polished round bronze beads
- Magnetic closure hidden within a bronze bead
- Choice of fit 6-3/4", 7-1/4", or 8"
- Measures approximately 7-1/2"L, 8"L, or 8-1/2"L x 1/2"W at the widest point