The epitome of timeless elegance, this two-tone cuff bracelet is an Italian-crafted treasure. Designed in sterling silver and 18K gold-clad sterling silver, it boasts genuine, Swarovski-cut white topaz gemstones and a rich, satin finish. From Genesi.
Original item is J330186. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- Genesi jewelry designed by Mario Buccellati
- Sterling silver cuff bracelet plated with 18K yellow gold
- Total white topaz weight is approximately 1.80 carats
- Oval shape; double row of openwork detailing with prong-set, Swarovski-cut white topaz gemstones across the top; three rows of satin-finish petal beading; satin-finish cut-out petal end caps
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 3/4"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 3/4"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 3/4"W
- Made in Italy