This summer, go beyond burgers and hot dogs with the Cook's Essentials(R) Nonstick BBQ Grill Pan. Just fire up your grill and place the grill pan--with any two of the interchangeable inserts--on top. You'll cook everything from shrimp and vegetables to roast chicken and sandwiches without worrying about food falling through the grids. Almost anything you can do on your stovetop, you can now do on your outdoor grill!
Original item is K42351. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- Carbon steel frame
- Stainless steel riveted handles
- Mix and match inserts
- Grill plates: ideal for standard grilling of meats and chicken
- Griddle plates: perfect for grilling delicate meats and fish, even breakfast items like eggs and pancakes
- Perforated grill: great for veggies and smaller items you don't want to fall through the grill
- For outdoor grill use only; compatible with charcoal, propane, or electric grills
- Heat-safe up to 500F; grills should be set on Medium heat, not High heat; with use, some discoloration in finish is normal due to variations in a grill's surface heat
- Approximate measurements: Pan 18-1/2"W x 12"L x 2"H; Inserts 8-1/2"W x 11"H x 1/2"H
- Hand washing recommended
Tune in to QVC for Cook's Essentials(R)
Wednesday, June 7, 2017 from Midnight – 1 a.m. ET