Carry a piece of the emerald isle everywhere you go. This stretch bead bracelet looks stunning with 20 connemara marble beads accented by four prehnite round beads. A replica of the original St. Patrick's bell found in the National Museum of Ireland, the sterling silver bell is decorated with Celtic designs that date back to 1100 AD.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
Original item is J287488. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- Sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for connemara marble or prehnite beads
- Beads measure approximately 8.0mm
- 20 connemara marble beads; four prehnite round beads; sterling silver replica of St. Patrick's bell with Celtic designs; oxidized finish
- Charm secures with spring ring clasp
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- 7-1/4" Fit; approximate measurements: Including clasp, bracelet 1/4"W x 1-1/8"L; Bell charm 3/8"W