Free falling. Three rows of faceted black spinel rondels and round hematite beads cascade from these sterling silver American West earrings. A sterling silver bar with an oxidized finish is the starting point for each strand, while a sterling silver bead bedecks each strand's bottom. From American West Jewelry.
Original item is J322020. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- From the American West Jewelry Collection
- Sterling silver
- Total black spinel weight is approximately 24.0 carats; gemstone weight is not given for hematite
- Sterling silver bar dangle with three rows of alternating faceted black spinel rondels and round hematite beads; sterling silver bead at bottom; oxidized finish
- Lever backs, for pierced ears only
- Measures approximately 3-3/4"L x 3/8"W
- Designed and crafted in USA