Artisan Crafted Sterling Zodiac Gemstone & Charm Necklace
Virgo/Indian Sapphire, Aquarius/Amethyst, Scorpio/Blue Topaz, Pisces/Blue Milky Aquamarine, Gemini/Faux Pearl, Taurus/Emerald, Leo/Peridot, Cancer/Indian Ruby, Aries/Crystal, Sagittarius/Turquoise, Capricorn/Garnet, or Libra/Pink Opal.
- Includes O-ring pendant and fine link chain
- Sterling silver, 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver, 14K rose gold-clad sterling silver
- Gemstone weights are approximate: Indian Sapphire/Blue Milky Aquamarine 0.75 carat; Amethyst/Blue Topaz/Emerald/Peridot 0.70 carat; Indian Ruby 1.00 carat; Garnet 0.85 carat
- Gemstone weights are not given for Turquoise and Pink Opal
- Gemstone station on chain; O-ring with zodiac disc, symbol charm, and word charm
- Virgo: wishbone and "success" charms
- Aquarius: angel wing and "sincerity" charms
- Scorpio: flower and "healing" charms
- Pisces: anchor and "luck" charms
- Gemini: flower and "purity" charms
- Taurus: elephant and "fidelity" charms
- Leo: anchor and "wisdom" charms
- Cancer: horseshoe and "beauty" charms
- Aries: wishbone and "love" charm
- Sagittarius: playing card and "courage" charms
- Capricorn: elephant and "faith" charms
- Libra: dice and "hope" charms
- Chain secures with a lobster claw clasp
- Chain measures approximately 18-1/2"L; charms vary in size
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.