Argyle Diamond 1/2 cttw Cross Pendant with Chain, Sterling
or 6 Easy Pays of $73.16
+ S&H and tax
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
The Argyle Diamond Collection features beautiful and natural diamonds whose origins began 90 miles below the Earth's surface over 1 billion years ago in Western Australia's internationally renowned Argyle Diamond Mine. Each diamond is a unique treasure with a known and confirmed provenance.
- Includes pendant and fine box chain
- Sterling silver
- Total diamond weight is approximately 1/2 carat; diamond weights are minimum weights
- Cross pendant with pave-set, round champagne diamonds in black rhodium and pave-set, round white diamonds set in white rhodium
- Champagne diamonds are natural diamonds, natural color
- C5 to C6 champagne diamond range
- Pendant has a hidden bail
- Chain secures with a spring ring clasp
- Approximate measurements: Pendant 1-1/4"L x 7/8"W; Chain 18"L
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.