Wait, that's a computer? Yup, but it's not just any computer--it's the Mac mini that packs a pretty serious punch, despite its small size.
Save space and time! Mac mini's compact design will make your desk that much more clean and organized. All you have to do is provide your own display and you'll be up and running. There's no sacrifice in speed either--a 2.8GHz Intel Core i5 processor helps all of your software move more smoothly.
Connectivity is key--and the Mac mini has plenty of that too! Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 technology will both keep you connected without wires, and on top of that there are four USB ports, Thunderbolt ports, an ethernet port, and a SDXC memory card reader. That means no matter how you choose to transfer data and hook up accessories, you'll be covered.
Right off the bat you'll receive useful accessories like a wired keyboard, a six-port surge protector, a Cat 5 ethernet cable, and a 16GB SDHC memory card in addition to your Mac mini. You'll also get Software Essentials Plus for Mac!
For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above.
Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Use of Bluetooth technology may require software and accessories.
- Includes MGEQ2LLA Mac mini with power cord; 16GB SDHC card, USB keyboard, six-port surge protector, Cat 5 ethernet cable, HDMI cable, and Software Essentials Plus for Mac
- OS X Yosemite operating system
- 2.8GHz fourth-generation Intel Core i5 dual-core processor with 3MB shared L3 cache, up to 3.3GHz with Turbo Boost
- 8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- 1TB fusion drive
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Intel Iris Graphics
- SDXC memory card reader
- Four USB 3.0 port
- Two Thunderbolt 2 ports
- HDMI, ethernet, IR receiver ports
- Headphone/audio jacks
- Measures approximately 7-3/4"W x 7-3/4"D x 1-3/8"H; weighs 2.6 lbs
- UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty