Apple 13" MacBook Air - Core i5, 4GB RAM, 256GBSSD & Software
Handle everyday tasks and then some. Whether you're on the couch, in a lecture hall, or at a conference, the MacBook Air has you covered--thanks to its unibody enclosure that's light and ultra-thin, as well as 256GB all-flash storage, an Intel Core i5 dual-core processor, and 4GB LPDDR3 RAM.
This MacBook Air supports 802.11ac Wi-Fi, which means wireless performance is ultra-fast! The FaceTime 720p HD webcam makes face-to-face communication crisper than ever, displayed in eye-popping detail on the 13.3" diagonal LED-backlit glossy widescreen display.
Plus, it's accompanied by a slew of helpful accessories--like a wired mouse and mousepad, earbuds, a 6'L extension cable, and a four-port USB hub. You'll also get Software Essentials Plus for Mac.
For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above.
Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Use of Bluetooth technology may require software and accessories.
Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries.
- Includes MJVG2LL/A MacBook Air with 45W MagSafe 2 power adapter, AC wall plug, and power cord; wired mouse, mousepad, four-port USB hub, earbuds, 6'L extension cable, and Software Essentials Plus for Mac
- OS X Yosemite operating system
- 1.6GHz fifth-generation Intel Core i5 dual-core processor with 3MB shared L3 cache, up to 2.7GHz with Turbo Boost
- 13.3" diagonal LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with 1440x900 resolution
- 4GB LPDDR3 1600MHz RAM
- 256GB flash storage
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; 802.11a/b/g/n-compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Dual display/video mirroring
- Stereo speakers
- 720 FaceTime HD webcam with dual microphones
- Full-sized backlit keyboard
- Multi-touch trackpad
- Built-in six-cell lithium-polymer battery
- SDXC memory card slot
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Thunderbolt 2 digital video, native mini DisplayPort outs
- MagSafe 2 power port
- Headphone jack
- Measures approximately 12-3/4"W x 9"D x 3/4"H; weighs 2.96 lbs
- UL listed; 1-year LMW