Apple 13" MacBook Air - Core i5, 4GB RAM, 256GBSSD & Apple TV
Handle everyday tasks and then some. Whether you're on the couch, in a lecture hall, or at a conference, the MacBook Air has you covered--thanks to its unibody enclosure that's light and ultra-thin, as well as 256GB all-flash storage, a Intel Core i5 dual-core processor, and 4GB LPDDR3 RAM.
The MacBook Air supports 802.11ac Wi-Fi, which means wireless performance is ultra-fast! The FaceTime 720p HD webcam makes face-to-face communication crisper than ever, displayed in eye-popping detail on the 13.3" diagonal LED-backlit glossy widescreen display.
Upgrade your entertainment. With Apple TV, you can watch 1080p Full HD movies and TV shows from iTunes, as well as play Netflix, YouTube, and Vimeo videos. Catch up on games, enjoy music and photos from iCloud, and stream from your iOS devices via AirPlay.
Plus, it's accompanied by a slew of helpful accessories--like a wired mouse and mousepad, earbuds, a 6'L extension cable, and a four-port USB hub. You'll also get Software Essentials Plus for Mac.
- Includes MJVG2LL/A MacBook Air with 45W MagSafe 2 power adapter, AC wall plug, power cord; Apple TV with remote, power cord; wired mouse, mousepad, four-port USB hub, earbuds, HDMI cable, 6'L extension cable, and Software Essentials Plus for Mac
- OS X Yosemite operating system
- 1.6GHz fifth-generation Intel Core i5 dual-core processor with 3MB shared L3 cache, up to 2.7GHz with Turbo Boost
- 13.3" diagonal LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with 1440x900 resolution
- 4GB LPDDR3 1600MHz RAM
- 256GB flash storage
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; 802.11a/b/g/n-compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Stereo speakers
- 720 FaceTime HD webcam with dual microphones
- Full-sized backlit keyboard
- Built-in six-cell lithium-polymer battery
- SDXC card slot
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Thunderbolt 2 digital video, mini DisplayPort outs
- MagSafe 2 power port
- Headphone jack
- Apple TV: supports 1080p video; built-in Wi-Fi; AirPlay
- Measures approximately 12-3/4"W x 9"D x 3/4"H; weighs 2.96 lbs
- UL listed; 1-year LMW