Endurance delivered. An ultra-efficient fifth-generation Intel Core i5 processor powers this Apple MacBook Air to perform at its prime--throughout the day.
Handle everyday tasks and then some. Whether you're on the couch, in a lecture hall, or at a conference, the MacBook Air has you covered--thanks to its unibody enclosure that's light and ultra-thin, as well as 256GB flash storage, a 1.6GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor, and 4GB LPDDR3 RAM.
The MacBook Air supports 802.11ac Wi-Fi, which means wireless performance is ultra-fast! The FaceTime 720p HD webcam makes face-to-face communication crisper than ever, displayed in eye-popping detail on the 11.6" diagonal LED-backlit glossy widescreen display.
Plus, it's accompanied by a slew of helpful accessories--like a wired mouse and mousepad, earbuds, a 6'L extension cable, and a four-port USB hub. And you'll get Software Essentials Plus for Mac.
For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above.
Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Use of Bluetooth technology may require software and accessories.
Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries.
- Includes MJVP2LL/A MacBook Air with 45W MagSafe 2 power adapter, AC wall plug, and power cord; wired mouse, mousepad, four-port USB hub, earbuds, 6'L extension cable, and Software Essentials Plus for Mac
- OS X Yosemite operating system
- 1.6GHz fifth-generation Intel Core i5 dual-core processor with 3MB shared L3 cache, up to 2.7GHz with Turbo Boost
- 11.6" diagonal LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with 1366x768 resolution
- 4GB LPDDR3 1600MHz RAM
- 256GB flash storage
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; 802.11a/b/g/n-compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Dual display/video mirroring
- Stereo speakers
- 720 FaceTime HD webcam with dual microphones
- Backlit keyboard with ambient light sensor
- Multi-touch trackpad
- Built-in six-cell lithium-ion polymer battery
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Thunderbolt 2 digital video, native mini DisplayPort outputs
- MagSafe 2 power port
- Headphone jack
- Measures approximately 11-3/4"W x 7-1/2"D x 3/4"H; weighs 2.38 lbs
- UL listed; 1-year LMW